Monday, December 13, 2010

Well...it's no surprise to me or anyone else probably, that there are good moments in ministry...and there are bad ones.  There are times when you trust someone to do the right thing....and then you find out they didn't.  It's not the end of the world, but it's still disappointing none the less. 

A friend had the chance to do something well and stand up for what he believes in.  But he stumbled and made a bad choice.  Tomorrow we'll pick up the pieces and life will go on.  But it's a sad night for me.  Please pray for wisdom as I talk to him tomorrow.  And please pray for him as well...I've no doubt that he's feeling some pain tonight.

Thanks everyone.

  
Categories:

3 comments:

Wade Smith said...

I am praying for you my friend.

Wade

Ken said...

Thanks Wade...I appreciate that.

Kate said...

I have been gone for a few days...just catching up now. Feel the power of prayer Ken, it's coming at you big time buddy!