Sunday, July 12, 2015

I posted these pictures on Facebook, but I thought I'd share them here too.  There are certain days that being away from my Canadian home is more difficult.  Holidays and shared Canadian moments rate right up there. 

This year I found myself in Bolivia for Canada Day, but I thought I'd do my best to celebrate.  My Bolivian friends did their best to celebrate as well!  =)

Kind of like Superstore....
 
 
...but a lot cheaper mind you.
 
 
After a quick stop for and ice cap and a cookie...it was off to start cooking!
 
 
Getting organized....
 
 
I had some helpers...
 
 
It looked very Canadian.
 
 
Rodrigo learning to BBQ...
 
 
It was a table full of Canadian BBQ food.
 
 
Everyone seemed to like it.
 
 
It's all about the red and white!
 
 
Hanging out...
 
 
There was a lot of red and white....
 
 
It's not easy making a Maple Leaf out of strawberries....
 
 
The guys and I and the cake.
 
 
Canada eh!
 
 
That's a cute face!
 
 
Matching Bunny Hugs!
 
 
Canadian bros...
 
 
Maribel won for the best Canadian outfit!
 
 
Jorge and the flag!
 
 
It was a fun night and a great time hanging out with friends!  Happy belated Canada Day!!

0 comments: